The Knitting Club Search

Friday 2 November 2012

Big Lace Part II

 Look familiar? Its my big lace scarf....this time on a wool acrylic blend. Its so beautiful. I thought I would hand it on my floral wing back chair again to compare to the last one, can you see the difference?  The color is different, the bottom one, 100% acrylic charisma yarn from Michaels and the other is a wool acrylic blend. Both are super soft. The one above is bulkier and warmer, however you may sweat in that one.

Why the difference? Because Charisma decided that this color was DONE (below) so it had to go. When I had more orders in this color, I didnt know what to do.  Ta Da!



I am still knitting super slow! I joined the school knitting club- maybe that will help. Christmas is fast approaching and I have four major gifts to knit. Not knitting 35 like last year.

Happy Knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment