First off I would like to thank everyone who came out to the first ever knitting party on Brock! It was an amazing night for me.
A few things to note
1. Ashley became the queen of knitting for a night with the first finished purse
2. Laura Kelly and Stephanie S my ballerina were knitting up a storm- congrats to the new knitters and welcome to a wonderful hobby
*Secret knitting lessons with Stephanie really paid off!
*Laura, I think you knit better than your finacee now!
3. Stephanie K only knits in rectangles, and had the best color yarn which matched her measuring tape
4. Nadia stuck to the zig zag pattern with me even after having to rip it out...
5. Alex knows red is best and takes beauty shots with me
6. Arya slept through the "rowdy" knitting party just fine
7. Laura MZ was a motivator of all things knit worthy
8. AND I finally had a dream knitting party with my lovelies!
I hope we can do it again soon.
We all bought knit kits on the Wool and the Gang website.