The Knitting Club Search

Monday 17 August 2015

The Double Part II

I really loved the double scarf I knit a few Christmas' ago for my sister-in-law and decided to give it another go. Then, it all came rushing back to me, this scarf needs time and lots of it.

A few notes about the double this time around

Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash- almost 4 balls of yarn (you could get away with 3- this one is a bit long)
Needles: 6mm (4 dpns)

Pattern:
1. CO 70 stitches
2. Divide stitches between 3 dpns
3. Knit in the round until scarf has reached desired length
4. 3 needle bind off- last time I posted a video- this is a great site that has instructions with pictures: http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall06/FEATfall06TT.html
4. Weave in all end (in the inside of the scarf)
5. Mattress stitch the open end





Happy Birthday Joe!




No comments:

Post a Comment