Happy early Valentine's Day!
I have recently knitted myself a beanie hat with left over scraps of my favorite yarns.I did this last year on boxing day after all the Christmas knitting, however I lost that hat! He is the new and improved patchwork hat.
1. Green- Cascade Superwash, from a knitted scarf I sold before Christmas
2. Navy- South Pacific Cotton from the double Andalusian scarf I made and kept
3. Ginger- Madeline Tosh from the recently knitted cowl for ME!
4. Grey- South Pacific Cotton from the double Andalusian scarf I made and sold
5. Dark Grey- from a vest I knitted last year!