The Knitting Club Search

Tuesday 13 December 2011

More Christmas Gifting!

Christmas gifts have taken up all my time since I am attempting to knit something special for 23 people! I'm so excited for when they open them. This is another Christmas gift for my sister Laura. A green infinity scarf. Its obviously not a winter scarf....but I love it and I hope she does too.
The pattern was so simple as well. I did it on a size 11mm needle to make super big holes.


I did this on straight needles then connected the ends with a mattress stitch. I only used 1 skein of merino wool to complete it.
CO desired thickness (I think I did 22)
First row K *YO K2tog* repeat from *to* until last stitch K
Second Row K P til last stitch then K edge
Third Row K K *YO K2tog* repeat from * to * then K last two stitches
Forth Row same as second row
Then start back at the first row



No comments:

Post a Comment