The Knitting Club Search

Tuesday 21 June 2011

See My Vest!


Here it is! I am so happy to have finished this baby since it wasn’t the most thrilling knitting project.  For a simple vest it was a little complicated. I am unhappy with the shoulder seams but they didn’t want to fix themselves.  Again with sizing…I did the extra small version of the Eartha vest (without of the ribbing pattern I stayed simple) in the Berrocco glint book and it came out a little bigger than expected, however I did get some cool sleeves out of it. I also didn’t use the Berrocco glint this time instead I opted for a Harmony 100% merino wool from Mary’s Yarn. I really love the wool! It doesn’t look too shabby… somewhat artsy.  I will also be taking a short break from blogging since I will be going to China tomorrowJ. However I do have a project for the plane… a blankie for baby Charlie!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! It looks awesome on you! I hope you have a fabulous time in China!

    ReplyDelete