The Knitting Club Search

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Harry Potter



My sister and cousin are Harry Potter enthusiasts. Thus I attempted my first colour change 2 years ago with Sandra’s Harry Potter scarf. However she has since retired it, I wasn’t sure how to weave in ends properly, it started coming apart. Since then I have learned my lesson and I attempted my second Harry Potter scarf for Jessica. I even added tassels. The scarf look great! As you can tell both Sandra and Jessica belong to the house of Gryffindor.  In this middle is Christian, he is sporting a crocheted Slytherin scarf made by Jessica (she is the crochet woman of the family).
For all you Harry Potter fans, my friend Natalie bought this amazing book for Harry Potter Fans who knit, its called Charmed Knits ( this is the amazon link: http://www.amazon.ca/Charmed-Knits-Projects-Harry-Potter/dp/0470067314). I made a bookmark with my sister Sandra on her first knitting club day, which was about a year ago, she is an amazing knitter now!

No comments:

Post a Comment